Whether you’re looking to try your hand at beading for the very first time, master a particularly challenging technique that’s given you fits, or reproduce one of our unique designs, our tutorials will hold your hand through the whole process, explain and show each and every step, and ensure that you end up with a finished piece that you can be proud of! We believe that anyone who wants to make jewelry can… and enjoy the process, regardless of whether they consider themselves to be an artist or not. As Lane’s mother always told her, “If you can read, you can do anything.” We couldn’t agree more, but have one important point to add – great instructions with lots of pictures can make all the difference!
Our beading tutorials feature…
- Clearly written instructions that even beginners, with no prior beading experience, can follow and use to successfully complete even the most complicated projects.
- High resolution, full color close-up photos of each and every step, so you can see exactly what’s happening.
- A materials page that lists all the recommended materials and tools needed for the project.
- All of our newer patterns include the quantities needed to make full-sized projects (i.e. bracelets up to 8½” long, and necklaces up to 24″ long).
Visit Simple Bead Patterns to view our hundreds of designs!
Some of our most popular projects are now available as video tutorials in MP4 format. They are like taking a class but even better!
- One on one instruction!
- Pause, rewind and replay as often as needed to complete the project!
- Replay video each time you want to make the project again!
- Includes a complete materials list that identifies where each bead is in the project!
- High quality video that has been professionally edited for optimal instructional content and viewing!
- File in MP4 format for easy viewing across virtually all platforms!
Visit Simple Bead Videos to check them out. Video previews are also available so you can see what they’re like.
Are you looking for something else? Contact us at Support@SimpleBeadPatterns.com and let us know what you are looking for.